PROFESSIONAL HOCKEY GOAL FRAMES
The original Cush-Net™ safe hockey goal was designed by Riley in 1984, went on to become the “Official NHL Frame” in 1985 and is still the standard today.
As you may or may not know, the NHL has changed their regulation sizes for the start of the 2013/2014 season. These new NHL regulation hockey goal frames are available through Riley Manufacturing’s full spectrum of hockey products. Here is a sneak peek at our prototypes:
Features & Benefits:
- 2 3/8″ O.D. steel tube for fronts
- 4′ x 6′ opening
- Available in four sizes:
- 44″ deep
- 40″ deep (New NHL standard depth)
- 34″ deep (provides more room behind the goal)
- 28″ deep (OHA, practice, inline or a recreational goal)
- Powder coated red with option of white back (NHL standard)
Contact us for more information.