2012 continued to be an amazing year for Riley. We were honoured by the Sens Foundation’s decision to select us as the official dasher board manufacturer for their 20 rink R.I.N.C. Project. According to the Sens Foundation, these rinks “will …Read more
PROFESSIONAL HOCKEY GOAL FRAMES
The original Cush-Net™ safe hockey goal was designed by Riley in 1984, went on to become the “Official NHL Frame” in 1985 and is still the standard today. Each of our steel hockey goal frames is manufactured to the highest quality and durability at our facility in Woodstock, Ontario.
Features & Benefits:
- 2 3/8″ O.D. steel tube for fronts
- 4′ x 6′ opening
- Available in three sizes:
- 44″ deep (NHL standard)
- 34″ deep (provides more room behind the goal)
- 28″ deep (OHA, practice, inline or a recreational goal)
- Powder coated red with option of white back (NHL standard)
Contact us for more information.